Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 3!

Tuesday, July 12: I feel like I'm getting more into the habit of things, which is really nice!  I Resisted the urge to eat some french fries which I'm really proud of :)  The three of us are getting in the habit of making working out a priority, and being really strict about following the times we set.  This is working out great because if one of us isn't ready around the set time, we go searching for each other to make sure no one gets left behind! Go team work! :)

  • Breakfast: Nutrigrain Bar
  • Lunch: Lean Cusine Mac&Cheese, Fruit, Cheese Stick
  • Dinner: Tuna w/ light mayo, onions, and apples on a 100 calorie flat bread (it was delicious!!)
  • Snack: Hummus and pretzel flats
For our strength workout we did Jillian Michael's DVD again, it felt easier than the first time which made me happy!  I can't see results yet, but I can feel them and that's great motivation to know the more I do the easier it becomes!

Here's a motivational quote Jillian says in her DVD, I thought it was pretty great:
"Transformation is not a future event, it is a present activity" -Jillian Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment