Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday, July 20

Today put me through another test which I was happy to have gotten through!  All three of us were available at different times to work out, so we had to do it alone.  Getting motivated to actually work by yourself is much harder, so I was a little worried.  When I got home from work I was exhausted and really did not feel like working out.  I sat for about 10 minutes to relax and debated in my head what I wanted to do.  Eventually I can to the conclusion that I would be very disappointed in myself if I didn't do it, and so I got up and got going!

I did my favorite, the Jillian Michaels DVD (I think I can become a spokes-person for her!) with 5 lb hand weights and 2 lb ankle weights.  She kicked my butt today!  I don't know why it was so tough today since I did the same workout on Sunday, but I was really struggling through it.  I think it may have been the fact that I was really trying to push myself to do all the moves unmodified.  I felt great after I finished though, even though I was practically shaking through some of the moves, because I did it all on my own!

Food for the day:
  • Breakfast: Nutrigrain bar
  • Lunch: Salad w/ light italian dressing, 100 calorie pack of cheese, baked chicken, and cucumbers
  • Snack: Cucumbers with hummus
  • Dinner: Tuna w/ light mayo, onions, apples, and celery

No comments:

Post a Comment