Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Week 3: Monday, July 25

Yesterday was the first day of Jillian's Ripped in 30 week 2.  Saying it was hard would be an understatement!!!  I thought week 1 was tough, this was just crazy!  I can't even imagine what week 3 and 4 are like!  Getting through this was a serious struggle, but we really tried to keep moving and modify things we couldn't do rather than give up.  Afterwards we really had to talk it up and remember that when we started the week 1 video was really hard and it got better as we continued to work.  I think this is the kind of time where it's really great to be working out with other people.  If I was on my own I probably would have quit.. it was just that hard.  I'm glad I'm doing this with other girls in order to keep myself motivated.  I'm pretty proud of all of us that we're going into week 3 and haven't quit yet!!!


I'm pretty excited because I feel like I'm starting to see results.  I feel like I'm more fit and that I may be slightly smaller (hopefully it's not just my imagination!!)  Even if there hasn't been much physical change I feel like I've grown mentally in that my discipline has increased.  I also just feel generally better and happier from getting this much exercise!  I heard that it takes 21 days to form a habit, I hope that is true for this as well!  I would love for working out this much to become a habit rather than something special for these few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment