Monday, July 18, 2011

The First Weekend..

This past weekend was the first to go through so far.  I didn't do a very good job sticking with my plan!  I was away for the weekend so trying to do weight watchers was really tough.  I didn't keep track of points and ate more than I should have.  I also didn't get home until late Sunday, so we didn't get to work out.  I'm disappointed that I couldn't keep things going over the weekend, but at the same time I can't be too hard on myself.  I don't want to make myself unhappy throughout this process, so I need to be a little flexible.  I don't want to strictly inhibit the things I want to do because of my dieting/exercise plan.  I'm hoping the weekends where I'm home will go better!


On another note, Friday we finished our first week of working out!  I was really proud of us for sticking to it for 6 days straight.  This upcoming week I plan on increasing my ankle weights to try to step things up.  The workouts will be much harder this way, but it's the only way to get stronger!  

No comments:

Post a Comment