Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 4!

Wednesday, July 13: Yesterday was tough.  I definitely didn't do as well with eating as I would have liked.  Someone brought ice cream cake into a meeting I was in, and of course I couldn't resist.  In addition, Wednesday is my favorite day at the CHOP cafeteria.  The Mediterranean station has this trio special where you can choose 3 sides with pita.  My favorites are hummus, spinach artichoke dip, and tomato/mozzarella salad.  Problem is those aren't the healthiest foods!  I didn't pack a lunch because I underestimated the points they would be before I left, yet regretted it when I began looking things up at work.  I was planning on getting a salad, but couldn't resist when the trio was there in front of me.  After eating it though I felt really guilty, and didn't like knowing I'd made it so I would have to go over my points.  This whole thing is a learning experience, and it's nice to know that breaking my diet plan makes me feel bad!!
  • Breakfast: Nutrigrain Bar
  • Snack: Ice Cream Cake
  • Lunch: Pita, Spinach Artichoke Dip, Hummus, Tomatos/Mozzarella
  • Dinner: 2 Egg Whites, 1 Whole Egg, Onions, Weight Watchers Cheese (all scrambled together)
Workout: We tried Billy's Boot Camp 8 minute intense cardio to get started.  It was good, but really short as expected.  After that we did the P90 cardio and ab ripper again.  I'm not as sore today as I was the beginning of the week, so I think I'm ready to start stepping up my game!  I'd like to try Billy's Boot Camp Cardio on Friday to see how tough he can be!  For every workout we do we've been wearing 1lb ankle weights, and I can really tell they make a difference when doing things like leg lifts and kicks!  My idea for these was that they would mimic what it would be like to be coated in heavy mud.  Hopefully it'll work, especially as we start increasing the weight!  

No comments:

Post a Comment